Thursday, September 27, 2007

academic update

So I figured that I have been updating you guys on what is actually happening in my school life. So first off, I am doing simply amazing academically! I am maintaining a 4.0!!! I have taken two tests so far, the first was a math test, which I am proud to say that I got a 95% on !!!! The second was an open book psychology test, which I know that I did good on... because it was open book and everything. Other than that, not a whole lot is happening. I have a history test on the 4th of oct. Things are well here! Hope everything is well with everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! My first score on a test in college was a 65%.

You're doing great!

Dad

Kelley Giles said...

HEY JORDAN! it's me maddie mr. mott was talkin to me today and he said that "I WANT MY FREAKIN BASE BACK DUDE!" he said that either you or amelia had is base guitar that belongs to the school. so if you could tell me if you have it and give it back to mr.mott i'm sure he'd LOVE it.
*maddie*

Kelley Giles said...

Hey Son, That's kind of weird when Maddie posts under my name. Great job on your tests!. Now we just want to see pictures of your facial & your scalf massage. It sounds like you guys are having a great time. We miss you so much. It's really weird here without you. Have a great Sunday! Love, Mom