Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Apartment

Here are some pictures of my apartment

This is the outside of my Apartment/ Townhouse
We are lucky number 10!!

This is the view from the front door. To the right is the staircase upstairs where there are two bedrooms and two bathrooms, under the stairs is the laundry.... closet. To the left is our living room and tv. In the background that is mine and Nate's room.
This is directly to the right when you walk in my room. This is my work area, its kind of weird because my stuff is at the bottom of Nate's bed, so our stuff criss-crosses.

This is Nate's bed...

I forgot to take a pic of my bed, but just know that it is far superior to Nate's

This is our toilet/shower room. my bed is just to the right of this.

this is a picture of our vanity, the toilet room is to the right and the walk in closed is to your left

This is our walk in closet, we have to much stuff so you cant walk in it...


this is Nate's desk area which is at the bottom of my bed.

that is a tour of my apt!








1 comment:

G-Dawg said...

Thanks for the tour! Too bad there is not a picture of your "far superior bed" for all to see.

Dad