Sunday, September 23, 2007

Update

Not a whole lot has happened this last week. Just went to class and started preparing for tests. This next week I have several tests that I will need to prepare for. Tomorrow I have a math test, and then Friday, my psychology test is due. My psychology teacher decided that our test should be take home, so it is awesome.

I am not nervous at all for math because we have been going so painfully slow. We are just starting chapter 3 while all of the other classes are on chapter 4 or 5. It is ridiculous and I may just snap at my teacher because we are going so slow. We spent this whole last week on the same section about graphing lines. My teacher really doesn't know how to teach! Yeah, that is the only class that I am having issues with.

We got a new roommate yesterday. His name is Cameron Jones. He is a rm that got back from spain like 2 weeks ago. He is way cool! He is on the SUU track, or cross country team, I can't remember which one.

Yesterday I signed up with an e-bay account and have decided that I want to try the whole e-bay thing out. I spent most of yesterday reading up on how people have successfully made their e-bay business work. If any of you guys have any tips or anything, please be sure to let me know!

Hope everything is well with everyone!

No comments: