Sunday, September 9, 2007

Last Couple of Days

Well I just completed my second week of college! Only a couple of exciting things have happened. The first of which was that Scott, my very large and mysterious roommate moved out. Nobody actually knows why, put we are going to guess that he is moving in with some of his friends. The only reason this is good news, is because now that means there are only four of us in our six person apartment.

The second exciting thing, was that I got a new car!!! yeah!!! My Grandpa Ray (my mom's dad), is letting me use his 1988 Nissan 300zx for the next year because he only needed one car and had two (thanks of course to my mom because there is no way that I would ask my grandpa to let me use his car). My sister is going to be purchasing my good old Honda from me because it has been such a great car, so I will still get to see it around. I am kind of attached to it and I know that Kenzie is going to ding it up! No offense Kenzie, you are just a ..... young driver, and I am much, much more experienced.... haha! Anyways here is a picture of it!!! It is in amazing condition!! It only has 70,000 miles on it and is a t-top!! Its way cool!!

My roommate Nate and I wanted to fine a cool place to take pictures of my car, so we took it out in the wilderness. We actually tried to take some pictures of me driving by in my car, but we didn't have the camera on the right setting. But still it was pretty fun though!!! Yeah, I have a HOT car now!!! Not to say that my Honda wasn't hot of course!

7 comments:

Kelley Giles said...

Hey Jordan,
I love the car. I'm sure you will be having lots of fun in it. Because I'm your mom, I have to say "Be Careful!" We miss you a lot here at home. It was fun to see you even if only for a few minutes on Friday. Have a great week. Has anyone asked you about your license plates yet? Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

hey jordan! was up? we also think your car is hot! i (maddie) would like to point out that noah will get a car just as nice as yours a lot sooner than you did cause...well you know mom.we miss you!
*maddie*and noah
ps your fish are still alive and entertain us often. we gave your beta one HUGE flake and it ate it in one bite. we decided then to put him in a different tank for the safety of your striped fish.

G-Dawg said...

Great pix, Jordan! I also like the SUU shirt. Two weeks down.

jessi said...

Sweeeeett ride! Chick magnet for sure. Hope you have something to change the t top into a solid top. You know for rain and stuff. Good to know your roommate is gone (alarms going off for no reason is pretty stressful). Chow.

Jammin' said...

Whoa! Your parents are actually condoning such a vehicle? Do you know what kind of damage you could do with that? I mean, what a great sensible automobile. I'm sure you will be so responsible and adult-like. That will make for an even greater college experience. Keep working hard and having fun:)

Anonymous said...

Hey,

A couple of suggestions for the new car. Take a hole punch and punch out some dark blue vinyl and put periods between the letters LANA.

Here are some suggestions for the acronym . . .

Local
Area
Network
Advisor

Love
American
Nurses
Association

Louisiana (LA)
North
America

Low
Alcohol
Sodium (Na)

Low
Altitude
Not
Available

Lots
About
Numerical
Addresses

Love
Another
Newton's
Apple

Love
Artichokes
Not
Avacados

Learning
Architect
Now
Available

Jennie Giles said...

Jordan,
I completed your Quilt Last moutn and you need to e-mail me your address so I can send it to you.
iloveitsew@yahoo.com
Love Grandma Giles
It was great reading your Blog