Thursday, October 4, 2007

Relief!!

I have been really stressed lately. I have about a billion things to do with my calling, most involving setting up home teaching, I had a test in History that was all free response and essay questions, and then to top everything off, I am still unemployed and have no money haha! 2 of my things were solved today, the first was that I made all of my home teaching assignments, and got everything set up with that! The second was that I just took that History test today and knew everything on it. That was such a huge relief because I was so nervous about it. It was really my first college level test and I am a history buff so I am not worried at all about what my grade will be. So the only thing left is the job thing. I am pretty sure that I have an application on file with every department at SUU so if there is ever any kind of opening I will know about it haha. So yeah, good thing I had some savings or I may have become a hobo, or actually starved to death because my housing is already payed for haha. Well I hope everything is well with everyone!

1 comment:

G-Dawg said...

Good job on your test!

We're looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

Dad