Thursday, August 30, 2007

First Days of School

So I got an e-mail from my mom this morning wondering if I was having internet problems and if that was the reason that I had not posted. I actually was having internet problems earlier in the week but due to my genius I was able to correct them.

So school started on Monday and it was not nearly as big of a change as I thought it would be. On Monday my first class is at 1 and it is math 1010. This class is in the Engineering Building and it is always uncomfortably warm and smells horribly of BO!!! My professor is french and speaks with a very thick french accent so that you always have to pay attention or you don't know what she is saying. With Math I have the class everyday... so it sucks. The only plus is that she said that she will not require attendance on Fridays!

My second class was Art 1010 which I found out that it is actually not a studio class so we will not actually be doing any art. In this class you learn how to correctly judge and critic art work. The first day was very interesting and I think that I am really going to like this class.

Those are my only two classes on MWF.

On T,Th my schedule goes as follows:

My first class on Tuesday was The History of Western Civilization which is going to be by far my most difficult class. I took like 2 1/2 pages of notes. yeah it is going to be a ton of work!!

My second class is math with that french lady.

My third class was institute and it will be a ton of fun because two of the first people I met down here are in it with nate and I.

My fourth and final class of the day was Psychology 1010 with a crazy lady. She is like 55 and sat on the table, kicked her shoes off and crossed her legs, then started talking about stuff dealing with the brain like it was common knowledge, the result was that no one had any idea what she was saying. So yeah, that class will be interesting!

Things have been way fun and due to all of my partying I have came down with a cold yesterday. Last night was a pretty miserable night due to the fact that I could not breath at all through my nose, and that the people who live behind us left there back light on so it was almost daytime in our room.

5 comments:

G-Dawg said...

I love reading your blog! I didn't realize you were so funny. You were always kind of grumpy at home :)

Your first week of college is almost over. Weird, huh?

Dad

Hannah's Assistant said...

Jordan,
Sorry you are not feeling well. Pretend like you're Zach, he hasn't been able to breath through his nose in 13 years! Hope you feel better soon, get some benadryl, I usually medicate you so if you need to know what works, let me know. SOOO glad you posted, I really miss you not being here and "dropping in". Miss and Love you, remember it's your dad's birthday tomorrow. love ya, Rob

Kenzie said...

Hey bro!
OMGosh!! i really really can't beleive that you're in college. it's weird not to have to come and wake you up every morning cuz you're late. :) haha but how's the college life? partied with any cuties lately? i sure hope you have, and i wanna hear all about it. :) luv ya, miss you!
*~kenzie*

Kelley Giles said...

Hey hon,
Good work on updating the blog. It sure is quiet around here without you. Not like you used to be here very much or that you used to make a lot of noise, but still just very strange without you. Kenzie seems to be trying to make up for any lack of having you around by keeping our house filled with teenagers. Maddie got asked out by a boy with low riders and earrings at school this week. Of course it was his friend who asked her cause lets face it you can't do that yourself. She just said, "Tell your friend NO!" I don't think we need to worry about Maddie. Noah continues to do the usual things.
(biking, football, soccer) We all love you and miss you. Good luck this weekend. I can't wait to hear what you are up to. Love, Mom

Jammin' said...

Your college career has started with a bang! So much partying you got a cold? That a boy! Your classes sound great, just the right balance of things it seems. I didn't realize you got a scholarship. That is so great. Have fun this first week of school. Your ward sounds cool, too. Oh yeah, and get over that cold. Drink lots of liquid, ya know:)