Thursday, March 6, 2008

School...

School has been so much harder this semester than last semester. Last semester I had all relatively easy classes. This is not the case this semester. I am taking 17 credits of hard classes! Literally all of my time is spent either doing homework and studying, or church responsibilities. I am pretty much burned out haha! It is now go time in nearly all of my classes. Microbiology and Planetary Science are kicking my butt but I am still doing okay. My goal is not to fail any of my classes haha! I don't think that I am close to failing in any of them as long as I don't do any worse that I have been doing.

Overall I have really enjoyed school down here and living on my own. The only thing that I surprisingly have missed is working. I miss earning money haha! I have not been struggling because of my very generous Grandma Mary, but I have had to be more careful than if I was working. It has made me feel very grown up to have to live on a budget!

In short, I am very excited for spring break next weekend and what a glorious break from school it will be!

Hope everything is well!

1 comment:

Hannah's Assistant said...

You'll shoot your eye out! love ya, Rob