Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Great Vegetarian Experiment

Happy New Year everyone! So one of my good friends @notjustwatching (Teddy) and I decided that to kick off the new year we are going to be vegetarians for the month of January. Crazy right? It is something that I have always wanted to try after working around so many heath aware folks throughout the last couple of years, plus I don't eat that much meat anyway. I am going to do weekly posts to share my thoughts along this process as well as share any funny vegetarian stories that happen to me. It will be a learning experience for all of us :)

Now, we are not being vegans, just vegetarians. If you have any great, easy vegetarian recipes will you please let me know!

3 comments:

jessi said...

Jordan, I went vegetarian and vegan on occasion and really liked it. I think you will too. check out some of these blogs for recipe ideas.
thespunkycoconut.com
fannetasicfood.com
healthyfoodtriedandtrue.blogspot.com

Best of luck!!

jessi said...

oh and check out food matters.tv. just for education purposes! Love ya!

Akguy2010 said...

Great, thanks Jesse!