Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Reasons Twitter has Changed my Life @akguy2010



I love twitter... alot!

Here are the top 5 +1+1 reasons I heart twitter!

1. Twitter is information based. A lot of people draw the comparison between twitter and facebook. While they do have some similarities, twitter is a whole lot more simple than facebook. No pictures, creaping on others.

2. Everything you 'tweet' has to be in 140 characters or less. Sometimes this is sort of a game if you have something long you want to say.

3. I have funny friends I follow. For example, @makinUVbetter and @cmacmitch are two of my personal favorites.

4. You can follow businesses (most businesses have an account) and get coupons and insider information.

5. You can follow people/business that you have an interest in. I follow the @StateDept, @Mittromney, @Obama2012, @archjournal, @Jasoninthehouse @ldsinstitute @TheEllenShow ect all of which give me updates as well as information that I deem necessary.

+1. You can trend funny things like #mormongirlproblems, #byuzoobie, #areyoukiddingme and find like tweets which will make you laugh.

+1 Also there are all sorts of twitter related terms like "twette", "tweeting", "trending", "tweet at" ect.



In short, twitter has changed my life and I am on it way more than facebook. If you have a twitter account you should follow me @akguy2010 and I might even follow you back.

Hope you are all having a great day and if you don't currently have a twitter account/ do not actively engage in tweeting, you should repent and try it.

1 comment:

McKenzie Marie said...

I feel like this was a personal attack. I'm feeling personally attacked.