Monday, November 1, 2010

Reviving the Blog

Well apparently having a blog is the thing to do.

Here is a little catch-up for the last 2 years. I spent my last two years in the great mystical land of Alaska. I was there serving a christian mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I can honestly say that it was the best 2 years of my life. I served in 5 great places and was able to see most of Alaska. I served in Fairbanks, North Pole, Palmer, Anchorage, and Cordova.

I returned from my mission in August of 2010. Since then I have been going to school at UVU and working at doTERRA.

I am loving school. School seems a lot easier now that I am home from my mission. I went to a year of school at SUU down in Cedar and needless to say, I was not as valiant as I maybe should have. Technically I am undecided major-wise but I am leaning towards a Microbiology major with an emphasis in medical research. I guess we will see how far I get with that.

I work at doTERRA which is an essential oils company. It is a fun place to work although like every work place it has its faults. I work in customer service but my main responsibility is I manage all of doTERRA Professional Accounts. These are huge accounts that order thousands of dollars worth of product at a time. Most of my accounts are huge Spa's and Resorts in the US, I do have a couple international accounts though. I really enjoy my job although I would like to move into something not exclusively customer service oriented.

Work and school keep me busy so I really don't have much of a social life. In fact yesterday was the first time I had some friends over to 'hang out' at my place! I know big deal!

I purchase my 2005 F150 not long after I got home, its awesome! It was kind of an impulsive thing but I don't regret it!

That is it for the brief update. I am sure you will hear more about my Alaskan Adventures as we go!

No comments: