Saturday, February 16, 2008

Institute Dance

Well this weekend Makena came down to spend the weekend here in Cedar. So last night we went out on the town haha, not really, we just went to dinner a formal institute dance and then we went and saw Jumper. We had a lot of fun! We went with two other couples that were way funny! All but one of them were from Vernal, so lets just say they were really funny! We went with my roommate Alex, his girlfriend, and then his very red-neck friend James. James went with one of my other really good friends Kim. I really wish I had some red-neck friends because they are so funny!
here are a couple picture of last night


Apparently we only know one pose so we just had the camera zoom
in so it looks different


Hope everything is well!

3 comments:

jessi said...

Okay, so I am very slow . . . who is makena? A little background for your slow Aunt, please. :)

jessi said...

By the way, she is WAY cute!

Max and Beverly said...

Jordan, I just read about you being a sophmore and was so proud of you for taking the hard classes in High School. wow! 17 credits..so the 2nd semester you start as a sophmore, that is way better than cool!! you must get that smarts from one of your grandmothers teehee:) Makena is very cute, I saw her in December at your house too. She seems to fit right in.....see you soon in Mexico right?!....love and hugs grandmama